Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24

Walking around the room and looking at your work - it looks like you are in good shape. For Monday - finish up.

Send me an email with your map + the lexia for your text.


For Blog 7: Post the following:
- a short introductory statement or “abstract” to characterize what your text “does”
- any instructions or suggestions for readers to have a successful experience
- a link to a readable/playable version of your hypertext

Based on what I have seen so far I am really looking forward to Monday when we read through your finished projects. If you get stuck - send me an email - or stop by the writing center. I will pretty much be there so long as the University is not snowed closed.

Have a good weekend and see you Monday.

2 comments:

  1. YO SAM, IT'S NIC. CAN YOU PLEASE BRING THAT FLASH DRIVE MONDAY? I THREW OUT THE PAPERS I PRINTED OUT BECAUSE I MUST HAVE WRITTEN ON THEM AS SCRAP OR SOMETHING. ANYWAY, I DON'T HAVE A BACKUP OF THAT SCREENPLAY IN RICH TEXT FORMAT, SO IF YOU COULD LIKE POST IT AS A COMMENT OR SEND IT TO MY EMAIL AT N.THREEJACK@GMAIL.COM I WOULD NOT ONLY BE GRATEFUL, BUT ALSO I WILL HAVE BEEN GRATEFUL JUST A MOMENT AGO

    THANK YOU,
    NIC

    ReplyDelete