Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Class Wednesday February 3

So FAQ about Hypertext was generally a better read for the class than Twelve Blue. Interesting. I'm glad you liked it.

I will be reading your blogs over the weekend and providing you some feedback by email.

Your reading assignment is to spend some time with The Jew's Daughter. As I said - it is long - so you don't have to read the whole way through. Go as far as you get (though try to read far enough so you can finish it for next Wednesday)and we will talk about themes, reading strategies, and storylines on Monday.

Blog 3: write about some of the pieces you have been reading in EL1 and list three possibilities for the review assignment.

I will re-post the assignment sheets as .rtfs. I think the problem was that they were word 2007 (docx).

Good class tonight and see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment